Quality and Qualifications Ireland
LEAP is a registered provider of QQI-validated (Quality and Qualifications Ireland) education and training programmes. This means that when you enrol in one of our courses you can be reassured that:
your award is recognised nationally,
that LEAP has achieved the quality standards required by QQI and
these standards are reflected in the delivery of all our programmes.
The two QQI certified programmes offered by LEAP are component certificates which can lead to nationally recognised qualifications on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) in the fields of: Business Administration and Leadership.
As the national awarding body for further education and training in Ireland, QQI gives people opportunity to gain recognition for learning in education or training centres, in the workplace and in the community.
LEAP offer two QQI accredited modules:
- Level 5 Teamworking (5N1367)
- Level 6 Managing People (6N3945)
LEAP Quality Assurance
Our aim is to provide ‘excellence in adult education and training’. To achieve this we commit to providing all our learners with:
- Access to education and training which is of genuine benefit to their careers and lives.
- Excellent trainers, subject experts, training methods and quality assurance practices.
- A friendly and supportive learning environment which embraces diversity, builds learner confidence and supports individuals towards achieving their own personal education goals.
- An education and training service which addresses the current and future needs of businesses.
Download our Quality Assurance Manual:
Feedback from our recent QQI inspection (2021)
‘the panel would like to commend LEAP …..it is clear the organisation has a high calibre team in place and there is obvious investment in both learners and staff members learning’
More information on QQI awards can be found on www.qqi.ie