New Dates For Front Line Managers Programme – Limerick
Venue: Radison Hotel Ennis Road
Times: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Delivered over 6 interactive full day workshops – QQI Certification available (Component Certificate Level 6 – Managing People)
|Wednesday 1st May||Understanding Management|
|Monday 13th May||Leading Teams|
|Wednesday 29th May||Understanding Self and Others|
|Thursday 13th June||Communicating for Performance + Managing Conflict|
|Wednesday 26th June||Time Management and Delegation|
|Wednesday 10th July||Managing Change|
To book your place, contact Mike Gaffney on 091 755 736
This programme is accredited by QQI Ireland (formerly FETAC) Component Certificate Level 6 “Managing People”
Target Audience: This programme is designed to support a combination of team leaders, supervisors and managers. It is of benefit to managers looking to enhance their skills further and looking for practical application of best management practices and how to successfully apply them consistently.
Participate in an engaging programme that focuses on the key skills for effective management. Each workshop incorporates practical approaches based on best practices. Participants will work through case studies and simulation exercises to understand how their approaches and responses impact on outcomes. Through this experience participants will determine the best approaches for managing people and options for addressing issues as they arise.
Each workshop is highly interactive using group discussions, individual reflection and group exercises to explore issues and develop identified management skills.
Feedback from previous programs: List
- The training is excellent – interaction strongly encouraged – I would recommend strongly
- Will recommend my company should send more staff on this course
- I thoroughly enjoyed the programme, it gave excellent insights into myself and my skills
- Excellent content made for engaging and thought-provoking sessions, memorable tools and great group dynamics
- Great course, really relevant to work situation and how best to handle them
- Found course excellent with a wealth of information and knowledge passed. Would strongly recommend to anyone in or starting a team leader/management role
The Front Line Managers Programme has enabled participants to:
Re-enforce and apply the most effective people management skills to get the best from their team and to address issues promptly and effectively.
Training Company Name and Website: LEAP http://www.leapleadership.ie/