A challenge everyone faces is managing changing workloads and identifying the right priorities. Developing effective methods of managing what needs to be done and delivering on required time frames reduces stressed and increases overall job satisfaction. This workshop will focus on how to prioritise effective and then manage those priorities. It will assist you in determining ways to use effective time management tools that you can incorporate into your daily work habits. It will also look at a framework to walk you through the stages in decision-making assisting you in being more effective in your role.
Objectives: As a result of this workshop participants will:
- Analyse your current work practices to assess overall effectiveness.
- Identify areas and practices that are “time wasters” and develop alternative approaches to handling them effectively.
- Prioritise work and determine ways to manage those priorities resulting in more effective use of time.
- Use a framework for more effective decision-making.
- Minimise distractions that negatively impact work and progress.