LEAP, the leadership and management development experts, and Eukon training and business consultants, will be facilitating training as part of the initiative on the Momentum Graduate Activation Programme (GAP).
This programme is targeting those of you who have third level qualifications, skills and experience, but who are currently unemployed. Here is an opportunity for you to join a programme specifically designed with you in mind.
What is GAP?
The Business Management Training Programme
- A 10 week Business Management Training Programme, with FETAC Level 6 Certification
- Motivation & Teamwork
- Organisation Analysis
- Leadership Management
- Interview Technique and CVs
- Self Analysis
- Customer Care
- IT – Digital Marketing, Computer Training
- Selling and Presentation Skills
- Commercial Awareness – Cost, Profits
The programme also includes:
- A Comprehensive Career Analysis
- A Placement in a company for 20 weeks
- An agreed supported work programme while on placement.
- Mentoring and Technical Support from Business Managers/Trainers
- General and Social Support throughout the propgramme
Requirements for the Momentum Graduate Activation Programme
There is no charge for this programme but to qualify for the GAP, applicants must:
- Have third level education
- Have experience in the workplace (eg Summer/weekend work)
- Have good communication skills
- Have basic computer skills
- Be one year or more on the live register
- Be under 25 years
Maureen Grealish, business advisor & LEAP partner
Tel: 091 755736