Management Team Alignment
“My managers are working hard but I get the sense that we’re not necessarily working towards the same goals. We have a piece of paper with a mission written on it but it’s pretty meaningless to our day-to-day work.”
If these words resonate with you, Management Team Alignment could be the programme to get you and your team on track again. Business success is not all your responsibility. Yes, your management team needs to trust you to lead it, but each team member also needs to take responsibility for his or her part in achieving your business goals.
What will it do for me?
The Management Team Alignment Programme will help you:
- Develop a relevant mission, a meaningful vision and values that truly reflect the world view of your leadership team
- Create a visual map of where you want to go
- Create a visual strategy showing how to get there
- Use visual management tools to make it happen
Visual Management Tools can unite a team in the task of achieving the business objectives leading to improvements in all your key metrics including increased operational capability, improved performance, greater adaptability, reduced costs, more sales, better customer satisfaction scores and increased profits.
Visual Management Tools are at the cutting edge of strategy development and implementation in SMEs. They have the advantage of being obvious. Rather than words on a page in an annual report or a drawer, they are pictorial representations of goals, values and strategies that are seen and used.
Management Team Alignment is a heavily subsidised, high-impact programme available in your place of business, wherever that is in the country.
Look forward to:
- In-house programme delivered over 3-6 months
- Six sessions comprising two full-days and four half-days
- FutureSME diagnostic – a detailed assessment of your business capability. At the end of the programme we review the diagnostic to evaluate how the organisation has improved because of the Management Team programme
- A visual strategy founded on a clear and exciting mission, vision and values
Who delivers the programme?
The Management Team Alignment programme is available on request and is delivered by LEAP.
LEAP are leadership and management development experts based in Galway and serving clients nationwide. Established in 2000, they have an outstanding track record of working with management teams to (a) identify issues that are preventing them from achieving the kind of success they had hoped for and (b) develop a plan of action that they can implement and measure with real tangible results.
Who is it for?
Management teams, preferably including the Managing Director or Owner Manager.
How much does it cost?
- The subsidised programme fee is €3,970 per company
- This programme is delivered in-house to a single company
This is just what we need. What do I need to do?
Contact: Brian Colleran, Business Development Manager
+353 87 292 8900