Front Line Leaders Programme
Venue: Online learning
Times: 6 modules, divided into 18 online sessions of 90 minutes duration
Participate in an engaging programme that focuses on the key skills for effective management. Each workshop incorporates practical approaches based on best practices. Participants will work through case studies and simulation exercises to understand how their approaches and responses impact on outcomes. Through this experience participants will determine the best approaches for managing people and options for addressing issues as they arise.
Is this programme right for you? This programme is designed to support a combination of team leaders, supervisors and managers. It is of benefit to managers looking to enhance their skills further and looking for practical application of best management practices and how to successfully apply them consistently.
Each workshop is highly interactive using group discussions, individual reflection and group exercises to explore issues and develop identified management skills in the following areas:
Module 1: Understanding Management
Module 2: Managing Teams
Module 3: Understanding Self and Others
Module 4: Communication Skills
Module 5: Effective Time Management
Module 6: Managing Change
Feedback from previous programs:
- The training is excellent – interaction strongly encouraged – I would recommend strongly
- Will recommend my company should send more staff on this course
- I thoroughly enjoyed the programme, it gave excellent insights into myself and my skills
- Excellent content made for engaging and thought-provoking sessions, memorable tools and great group dynamics
- Great course, really relevant to work situation and how best to handle them
- Found course excellent with a wealth of information and knowledge passed. Would strongly recommend to anyone in or starting a team leader/management role
The Front Line Leaders Programme has enabled participants to:
Re-enforce and apply the most effective people management skills to get the best from their team and to address issues promptly and effectively.
This programme is accredited by QQI Ireland (formerly FETAC) Component Certificate Level 6 “Managing People”