Venue: Talbot Hotel, Carlow
Times: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Four interactive workshops to be delivered over four days.
|Wednesday, 25th March||Effective Team Player|
|Wednesday, 8th April||Communicating with Impact|
|Tuesday, 28th April||Managing Self|
|Wednesday, 13th May||Time Management and Delegation|
To book your place, contact Mike Gaffney at 091 755736 / 087 9973575 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This programme is accredited by QQI Ireland (formerly FETAC) Component Certificate Level 5 “Effective Team Player”
Everybody who arrives in a management role for the first time, asks themselves what do I do now? The hard work and technical skills that got them the management responsibility are not the skillset necessary to be successful as a manager. The new manager needs to quickly identify what she needs to focus on and how to make the necessary personal changes in a seamless manner..
As a result of this programme participants will have:
- Improved self awareness to help them determine how best to manage their team
- Committed to proven management practices demonstrating their ability to assume greater responsibility
- Learned how to ensure that the team deliver on Objectives
- Determined the attitudes, behaviours and disciplines required of great team players
- Committed to personal behaviours to improve team’s cohesion performance and collective spirit
- Developed new work practices to improve overall effectiveness with respect to management of self and of the tea
Who is it for?
This programme is designed for those who have:
- Assumed a management role
- Are very experienced in their current role and have been identified as suitable to take on team lead or management responsibilities in the organisation
- Have supervisory responsibility for fellow colleagues in an informal way
Feedback from previous programs:
- “All parts of the programme were very useful. Can’t pick out one part. Really enjoyed the practical part.”
- “Very enjoyable and interactive course.”
- “I would be very interested in attending any future courses of this type as I found it to be very beneficial.”
- “I think the fact that it is spread out is great as it allows you to put things into practice before you report back. Thank-you.”
- “Training was very effective to help me better myself and understand the important needs of staff members. I learned techniques to bring the team together more.”
The Emerging Managers / Personal Effectiveness Progamme has enabled participants to:
Re-enforce and apply the most effective people management skills to get the best from their team and to address issues promptly and effectively.
Training Company Name and Website: LEAP http://www.leapleadership.ie/